Wednesday, February 25, 2009

T.I.'s Road to Redemption

T.I.'s Road to Redemption

A new episode of “T.I.’s Road To Redemption” airs this Tuesday at 9:30pm on MTV. The episode description is below, as well as three sneak preview clips.

T.I. tackles an Atlanta teen named Trey who is running the streets with a violent gang. Both his father and older brother are in prison, leaving Trey with no positive male role model to motivate him. T.I. knows that if his situation remains unchanged for much longer, the streets will swallow Trey. He will end up in prison or dead. T.I. implements his four-step intervention, confronting Trey with the reality of his life choices, in hopes of inspiring change.

After surprising Trey, T.I. Trey doesn’t seem affected at all so T.I. decides it’s time for a meeting with his Uncle Quint, an ex con who spent ten years in prison but has since turned his life around. After Quint opens Trey’s eyes to the realities of prison and death, T.I. is confident that he has done all he can for young Trey. Only time will tell if he has truly learned a lesson.

YouTube Clips :

“T.I.’s Road To Redemption” – T.I. Surprises Trey

“T.I.’s Road To Redemption” – T.I. on Domestic Violence

“T.I.’s Road To Redemption” – Straight Talk ft. T.I.’s Uncle Quinton

No comments: