Tuesday, February 24, 2009

T.I. Provides Positive Perspective To Troubled Teens

Continuing with his court-mandated community service efforts, Clifford “T.I.” Harris spoke to troubled teens about the importance of school.
T.I. continues his court mandated community service efforts.

The multi-platinum rapper appeared in court Friday morning to speak to a small group of high school students – half of which are already serving sentences as juveniles - about their future and, more importantly, staying out of trouble, with T.I. advising them to keep up with their studies.
T.I. and Ciara
T.I.’s speech was a part of the court-mandated 1000 hours of community service he was ordered to complete as a part of his plea bargain on the gun charges he caught stemming from an arrest in late 2007.
T.I. Picture

The rapper will also spend a year behind bars as part of the sentence as well. T.I. also has a show on MTV, Road To Redemption, documents his effort to help at-risk youth as a part of his community service, which premiered February 10th.

No comments: